Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Days Gone By...

Sitting at a Mt. Trembland resort, chillin' with Diego, his family and friends- I find it hard to believe 1 year ago, I was reeling from one of the worst mistakes/breakups I've ever had.

It stings to this day, and I find myself wondering if she still feels the same way. Some days, I would do anything to have her back. Otherdays, it is completely apparent we didn't have a chance in my current (previous) state.

I still check her facebook profile from time to time (just like me, no updates). I still think about her all the time. I have a collection of her stuff I need to return, and am both dreading and excited about her possibly returning to Ottawa (Carleton).

Eternally sorry for everything that has happened, I have removed myself from friend and acquiaintences that do not matter. I have started to work out vehimently so out next encounter I will look decent, like I've been taking care of myself.

I really have been. I feel better than I ever have, working out and eating right. (Still need more fruits and vegetables...) Now I just need a career to move myself into the right position in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment